Thank you for contributing to make this list of awesome board games even more awesome! You will need to edit the readme file, following the guidelines below. Then you'll create a Pull Request and, once accepted, it will become a part of the list here for all to enjoy.
- This project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
- A pull request should have a useful title. Pull requests with
Update readme.mdas the title are strongly frowned upon. Please carefully read everything in this file and stick to the formatting guide.
- If you need help getting started, how to add to the list, create a commit, or update a pull request, check out the help guide.
# Adding to This List
Note: if this all seems complicated, it shouldn't. Go check out the example source block for a game in the formatting guide and it should clear things up. Please keep game additions in separate pull requests.
For specifics, please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use title-casing (AP style).
- Use the format outlined in the formatting guide.
- New categories or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- The pull request and commit should have a useful title. Such as "adding <game name>" or "fix to <game name>".
Thank you for your suggestions!