Thank you for contributing to make this list of awesome board games even more awesome! You will need to edit the readme file, following the guidelines below. Then you'll create a Pull Request and, once accepted, it will become a part of the list here for all to enjoy.
- This project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
- A pull request should have a useful title. Pull requests with
Update readme.mdas the title are strongly frowned upon. Please carefully read everything in this file and stick to the formatting guide.
- If you need help getting started, how to add to the list, create a commit, or update a pull request, check out the help guide.
Adding to This List
For specifics, please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use title-casing (AP style).
- Use the format outlined in the formatting guide.
- New categories or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- The pull request and commit should have a useful title. Such as "adding <game name>" or "fix to <game name>".
Thank you for your suggestions!